Today it is cold and rainy. Michele, my neighbor and wonderful new friend, and I had been texting back and forth most of the morning. She mentioned they were going to Super Target to get milk and wanted to know if we should meet up there. My answer..."of course!" I needed diapers (when do I not need diapers?) so we bundled up and headed that way. Emilia was very excited that she got to use her umbrella.
This is the second time we have met Michele and her girls there. Her girls and mine are very close in age. Emilia and Sophie love to play in the clothes racks and get a complimentary cookie. Avery and Lilian are content, most of the time, to sit in the cart and watch the big girls run around. Michele and I are always game for a Starbucks.
Well, today we managed to blow two hours there! We are always tempted when looking at the little girl clothes...seriously tempted. That took up a lot of our time there. We decided to eat lunch at the food court before picking up our groceries. No mess at home that way! What a fun morning with friends.
2 comments:
that was so great. i love our new clothes!! i am hoping my mom will buy the matching shoes and they will be all set. :)
I don't know how you managed shopping with your girls for 2 hours - we don't make it that long. Danika hates the cart which makes it difficult
Post a Comment