Monday, November 10, 2008

now and then

Avery turned 10 months on November 8. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of her at this age and of Emilia when she was 10 months. As I was looking back through my folders of pictures, I found it funny that both girls were interested in the same things. In the first pictures, the girls have on the same pair of jeans. You can see the difference in their height at this age. Too sweet!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hopped over here from Michele's blog, so you don't know me, but I just have to say that your girls are so cute! Did you stage these pictures so they would be the same, or was it just chance?

Jodi said...

So cute! I've thought that Avery was a skinny little girl and now that I look Emilia's 10 month pictures, I can see that she is compared to Emmie at that age. Great post, like the idea!