Lately, I feel like I am constantly chasing around a 10 month old. You would think the extra baby weight would start coming off soon! Avery is all over the house, getting in to everything. Today she pulled the rest of the toilet paper off the roll in the girls' bathroom and part of the paper off in our bathroom. When I went in to see what she was doing, she giggled! Over the weekend, she figured out that she could turn on the bath water in our bathroom. She has been in and out of there the last two days. On, off, on, off...I hear from the other room. What a joy she is!

2 comments:
She is busy! Sounds a lot like my life, but chasing around a 1 year old. She is changing so much. She is such a cutie! I cannot wait to see her in a few weeks! We all will be busy chasing around 6 little ones! It will be crazy!
I'm missing sooo much! She is getting so big. :(
Post a Comment