This spring my mom, the girls and I went to visit my Aunt Diana and Uncle LeRoy for the day. We had a delicious lunch, fed some bread to the catfish in their pond, and loaded up a bunch of flowers to transplant. Thought I would show how well they have adapted to their new home. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful flowers. We love them!
Wayne, my father-in-law, has a way with flowers. The last two years I have asked him to plant my largest pot with a variety of flowers. Look at how amazing it is! Thanks for the time and effort you put in to the arrangement. I love it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
wonder if wayne could have saved my pots (yes, angie, the flowers we bought together...all DEAD!)
1 comment:
wonder if wayne could have saved my pots (yes, angie, the flowers we bought together...all DEAD!)
Post a Comment