Last week was my mom's birthday. She has had a rough last couple of months with her health. We decided it would be fun to have a party for her. Emilia was hoping to get her a flowerpot for her birthday, but we ended up getting her something else instead. I decided it might be fun to have a garden themed party. Looking through my collection of recipes, I came across one for flowerpot cakes...perfect! So the party planning began. With a little inspiration from the latest Pottery Barn magazine and some help from my sister-in-law, Megan, the table was the perfect combination of garden and party. I love birthday parties. Oh, and I love you mom!
2 comments:
Wow! Those cakes are great! I bet it was a really fun party for you mom. So, special having Jodi and her family close now too. :)
Oh my, Ang, what I would give to have your creativeness. :) So fun!
Post a Comment