Tuesday, December 9, 2008

let is snow...sideways

I took these pictures standing at our back door. Our deck is protected from the north wind so the snow fell softly on it. It's hard to see, but in the other picture the snow is blowing sideways. No matter what way the snow falls, we still love it! Feels like Christmas.


3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

It just wouldn't be Christmas without some beautiful snow! I love to see it fall...especially around this time of the year too.

Jodi said...

I cannot say that I miss the cold, but I do love looking at those pictures of the snow. I hope it snows while we are there, just not on the days we are traveling. The boys keep asking when it's going to snow here....it only snows maybe 3 times a year and it's usually really wet snow. Thanks for sharing those pictures!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I do miss the snow, but not the cold.