Sunday, December 14, 2008

a heavy heart

We have had heavy hearts the last couple of weeks. Our neighbors' 3 1/2 year old boy was just diagnosed with a form of leukemia. They were finally able to come home this weekend after being in the hospital for a couple of weeks.
Emilia has been so sweet. Every other day or so, she will ask me if he is feeling better and if Jesus is making him well. Tonight, we went to Target and picked up a few things for him. We hope to take chicken and noodles over to them one day this week.
With the diagnosis of this disease, the Christmas holiday approaching, and a new baby joining their family in January, I know they would appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I will be keeping them in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I know God will use your family to shine a little light into their lives.

Jodi said...

I will pray for them.