Tuesday, September 15, 2009

life with two girls...

well, almost three! Thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of the girls together. Just a little bit of time left before we share our world with another sister!

getting in trouble for coloring on Emmie's face and then her face














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i just love your girls. they are the sweetest ever. maybe lydia will add some spice :).

Jodi said...

I love all those pictures, so gald you posted some new ones! I love pictures of everyday life, thanks for sharing yours.

Emmie looks so tall in her preschool pictures. Her hair is getting really long again.

Miss those girls! Cannot wait to meet your 3rd sweet little girl! Come on Lydia, we're waiting for you.

Kelly said...

Such sweet sisters and very cute pictures! Can't wait to hear that your third sweet princess has arrived safely!