Jodi is really great about posting pictures on someone's birthday, so I thought I would copy her idea. I got this picture of Danika off of Jodi's blog. I couldn't resist...it is too cute! Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Dani! We love you!
I can finally comment!!! Apparently my account was in the old blogger or something like that, now it's fixed. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes for Danika. I love that picture of her. It is early here and it took me a second to figure out how you got that picture of her....then I read your post.
1 comment:
I can finally comment!!! Apparently my account was in the old blogger or something like that, now it's fixed.
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes for Danika. I love that picture of her. It is early here and it took me a second to figure out how you got that picture of her....then I read your post.
Post a Comment